Our 60 employees’ mission is to increase direct online sales for hotels by placing their own hotel website where people search for hotels: Both on metasearch platforms such as trivago, tripadvisor and Google (Hotel Ads), as well as on search engines like Bing and Google.
In a time when the travel industry is drastically changing, we have the opportunity to help drive that change by producing innovative products and services that will meet hotels’ expectations and needs by using our top strengths to our advantage: our ability to adapt quickly and to focus on our users.
Do you want to join an exciting and dynamic environment where you can see the impact of your work? So become part of our great team!
Since we are growing steadily, we are looking for a connectivity expert / technical agent (m / f / d) as soon as possible.
What you’ll do:
Support our Connectivity team by creating the technical base for successful online marketing campaigns for our hotel clients and partners. Your tasks will include:
- Processing incoming orders
- Technical setup of online marketing campaigns
- Implementing tracking codes via Google Tag Manager
- External communication with hotels, technical partners as well as online marketing agencies and meta platforms (Trivago, Tripadvisor, Google, etc.)
- Internal communication with other departments (SEA, IT, Account Management, Product, Sales)
- Technical quality assurance
- General technical support
- Analysis and optimization of internal and external processes
What you’ll need:
- Affinity to technical structures as well as a very good technical understanding
- Independent, organized and structured working method
- Sense of responsibility
- Proactiveness - Willingness to take over own projects
- Team spirit & flexibility
- Be open minded and have fun within a fast changing environment, curious to learn new things
- Effective, clear and precise internal and external communication skills
- Fluent English language skills, both written and spoken
- Fluency in German is an advantage
- Experience in the hotel or tourism environment is an advantage
What is in for you:
- A fun, open minded, experienced team
- Diversified tasks and responsibilities
- Comprehensive training on the job
- Working independently & your team’s trust in your decisions
- A highly flexible working environment without fixed working hours
- Little hierarchy & unlimited holiday policy
- Weekly sports classes, regular team events & a lot of other benefits
- Working from home or a centrally located office in Leipzig & Barcelona
- A part time or full time job (30h - 40h / week)
We are looking forward to receiving your application documents via email to email@example.com , your contact person is Candy.
We are curious and look forward to you!