Join our dynamic Software Engineering department as a React Developer and help to shape the future of a leading Marketing Analytics and Connectivity Software for hotels. With around 4500 individually managed properties, we are operating on a large scale in a complex and rapidly evolving IT and Marketing landscape. We encourage all team members to question established processes and give them the freedom to experiment with new technologies in order to drive myhotelshop to the next level.
About the job
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- Location: Leipzig
- Job type: Permanent
- Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
- Role: Frontend Developer
- Industry: Software Development, Travel & Tourism
- Develop a strong UX focused user frontend to ensure a high customer satisfaction (e.g. feature rich dashboards for Hotel Analytics and Connectivity Management).
- Build Stack: Node.js / Webpack / Babel / SASS / CSS Autoprefixer / Greenkeeper
- Dev Stack: ES6 / React / Redux / Material Components / SASS
- Code QA: ESLint / Mocha Unit Tests / Istanbul Coverage / SASS-Lint
- Additional project requirements: Content Provider / i18n / Middleware against a REST API / Git
The perfect Candidate
- Is familiar with the term functional programming
- Enjoys technical challenges and is eager to explore new technologies
- Holds an academic degree in the field of IT or has successfully completed a comparable apprenticeship
- Speaks English (our company language) fluently
- Knows about the importance of test driven development (e.g. Unit Testing, Functional Testing)
- Knows what a single page application is
- Be part of a professional team
- Creative and agile work atmosphere as well as the supported opportunity for personal development
- Free drinks, table soccer, regular team events and weekly sport classes
- unlimited holidays
Become part of the team
If this sounds good to you please apply to our Chief Product Officer Uwe Sonderhoff (email@example.com). When submitting your application, please provide us with any links that showcase your work, or that might be relevant to the position (ie. GitHub, Bitbucket, Stack Overflow etc.).
About myhotelshop GmbH
Established in January 2012, the myhotelshop platform aims to increase direct business in hotels and offers access to relevant marketing channels, manages and distributes hotel content to the most important hotel listing services and offers advice, measures and reports everything regarding the online success of its hotel partners.