Our 60 employees’ mission is to increase direct online sales for hotels by placing their own hotel website where people search for hotels: Both on metasearch platforms such as trivago, tripadvisor and Google (Hotel Ads), as well as on search engines like Bing and Google.
In a time when the travel industry is drastically changing, we have the opportunity to help drive that change by producing innovative products and services that will meet hotels’ expectations and needs by using our top strengths to our advantage: our ability to adapt quickly and to focus on our users.
Do you want to join an exciting and dynamic environment where you can see the impact of your work? Take responsibility from day one, question the status quo and above all: become part of our great team!
We are looking for a Facebook / Social Ads Manager (m/w/d) to raise new possibilities and ways that serve hotels all around the globe. In this role you help our clients to grow their business using social media strategies, mainly driven by dynamic ads for travel. Improve the online visibility and success of our hotels along the traveler's journey by inspiring people to research travel and generate bookings.
What you’ll do:
- Elaboration of a strategic social media concept for our client portfolio, especially considering dynamic and performance-orientated solutions for Hotels and Destination Management Organisations
- Strategic planning and implementation of performance-oriented social media campaigns, especially Facebook and Instagram ads for travel
- Ongoing analysis of the results and development of new approaches (targeting, creatives, landing pages, etc.) to improve the performance and scaling of social media campaigns
- Support in creating processes, standards and automation in social media marketing
- Work with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders
- Conception and coordination for the creation of advertising material and landing pages in close cooperation with our account management and customers
- Collaborate with global commercial services, partners and customers to co-develop marketed oriented services and product improvements
- Work in an agile environment and continuously review the business needs and identify opportunities and risks
- Identify and define requirements in close cooperation with our product management
- Identify and coordinate the use of appropriate tracking and reporting solutions
What you’ll need:
- Balance of creativity and business acumen
- Customer first mindset
- Proactive, self-starter with ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage all stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- High degree of organization, individual initiative, and personal accountability
- Basic technical knowledge of relevant tracking & targeting processes
- Fluent in English (as English is our company language)
- An educational background in Business, Marketing, Design or a similar, relevant field
- At least 1 year of experience in Social Media Marketing
What we’d love you to have:
- Addon: experience in the hospitality industry
What is in it for you:
- A key role in developing our social media department to add new business success
- A highly flexible working environment without fixed working hours
- little hierarchy
- A team that is pretty close to being a family
- „No asshole policy“ - we only hire nice people
- unlimited holiday policy
- weekly sports classes, regular team events & a lot of other benefits
- working from home or a centrally located office in Leipzig & Barcelona
We are looking forward to receiving your application documents via email to email@example.com - we are curious and look forward to you!