Our 60 employees’ mission is to increase direct online sales for hotels by placing their own hotel website where people search for hotels: Both on metasearch platforms such as trivago, Tripadvisor and Google (Hotel Ads), as well as on search engines like Bing and Google.
In a time when the travel industry is drastically changing, we have the opportunity to help drive that change by producing innovative products that will meet hotels’ expectations and needs by using our top strengths to our advantage: our ability to adapt quickly and to focus on our users.
Do you want to join an exciting and dynamic environment where you can see the impact of your work? Take responsibility from day one, question the status quo and above all: become part of our great team!
What you’ll do:
- Regularly produce various content types, including newsletters, social media posts, press releases
- Coordinate & put together blog articles, white papers and more
- Source content information from other internal departments
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our services
- Manage social media presence
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers
- Talk with external stakeholders and partners to coordinate joint marketing activities
- Track and analyse KPIs in order to find improvement opportunities
- Produce video content and edit recordings to appeal to the target audience
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism or related field
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role, ideally for a B2B audience
- Excellent writing and editing skills in German and English as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business' various types of content
- Strong communication skills as well as creativity and innovative spirit
- Experience in content marketing
- Ideally experience with social media management and monitoring tools
- Knowledge of producing and editing video content is a strong plus
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent project management skills
- You are as creative as you are analytical
- High degree of organization, individual initiative, and personal accountability
- Fluent in English (as English is our company language)
What is in it for you:
- A full time highly flexible working environment without fixed working hours and little hierarchy
- A team that is pretty close to being a family
- „No asshole policy“
- Weekly sports classes, regular team events & a lot of other benefits
- Working from home or a centrally located office in Leipzig & Barcelona
We are looking forward to receiving your application documents via email to Anett - email@example.com - we are curious and look forward to you!