Myhotelshop is looking for a Key Account Manager to join it’s partnerships team based at our headquarters in Leipzig, Germany.
In this role you will be part of the Partnerships Team within an international and challenging environment. You will be managing the relationships with our partner companies, advising and helping them grow their business with the use of our cutting edge technology and tools.
This role requires a fine balance in familiarity with the hotel industry and being able to support clients efficiently so they can scale and grow using our tools.
- Hold a Bachelor Degree
- Speak English fluently
- 2-4 years experience working directly with clients or partner companies. Experience in contributing to the growth of client success is a plus.
- Have experience coordinating multiple business functions to resolve client issues and develop new services and solutions
- Have the ability to identify the business needs driving client requests and translate requests into a compelling product or service offerings
- Strong analytical skills, with ability to identify business opportunities/issues, design appropriate tests/analysis, and execute/optimize based on results.
- Are known for your attention to detail, accuracy and speed
- Are self-motivated & enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Have the ability to work under client pressure and react quickly
- Are a team player and positive-minded individual
- Share our values (Happiness, Pro-activeness, Flexibility, Trust & Honesty, Passion and Focus)
- Like the start-up environment: Putting energy into the firm, team working, while being a source of proposals
- Ability to multitask
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Growing an existing set of clients, and delivering against their stated goals and objectives
- Functioning as partnerships representative with our enterprise clients, driving more adoption
- Coordinating with other functions at myhotelshop to ensure client programs are successful and needs are met
- Analyzing platform performance and partner needs to optimize delivery of services and solutions
- Serving as an internal voice of the partner, gathering and documenting business needs
- Identifying and advocating for product and service changes that contribute to both the client's and myhotelshop’s success at-large
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization - you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, event partnerships and more.
- Keep a great ongoing relationships with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership
If this sounds good to you please apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org