Myhotelshop is the leading digital performance marketing agency for hotels based in Leipzig and Barcelona.
Our almost 60 employees have set themselves the goal of expanding direct sales of hotels and increasing their profitability in the long term by integrating their own hotel website where customers search for hotels. In addition to classic search engines, there are price comparison sites for hotels such as trivago, Tripadvisor, KAYAK or Google.
As support, we are looking for you as our new Sales Tiger (f/m/d) as soon as possible 😁
Become part of our team as a Junior Sales Manager (m / f / d) with a focus on sales of our service level campaign management and full management for individual hotels.
What you will do:
- Advice and sales of our services to new and existing customers in the entire D-A-CH region
- Proactive, advanced strategy development for lead generation
- Processing of inbound and outbound leads, including database maintenance
- Processing, preparation and negotiation of offers and service contracts
- Closing of contracts and associated customer onboarding
- Direct customer contact via email, telephone, meeting tools or, if necessary, personally on site
- Constant expansion of your knowledge of current market developments
- Responsible, self-reliant work to achieve the common team goals
- Work with stakeholders across the company to learn about product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization
What you will need:
- At least two years of sales experience or an apprenticeship / degree in the commercial field
- High customer orientation with an excellent service concept
- Agility and the willingness to get involved with new products and technologies
- Excellent communication skills as an interface between customers, account managers & partners
- A high level of initiative, organizational talent and motivation to drive tasks forward with personal responsibility and not to lose sight of the team spirit
- Good written and spoken English skills (because English is our company language)
- Good to very good knowledge of German, spoken and written (Germany, Austria, Switzerland will be your main markets)
What we would like to see with you:
- Background knowledge or professional experience in the hotel industry, tourism and their system landscapes
- Experience in B2B sales
- Well-founded experience and success in acquisition & sales
- Experience in online sales / e-commerce
What we offer you:
- A comprehensive introduction to the topics of online distribution and e-commerce in hotels
- A very steep learning curve
- A highly flexible working environment in which there are neither rigid working hours nor fixed hierarchies
- A family team in which we work together for the success of our customers
- Weekly sports courses, regular team events & many other benefits
- Home office possibilities & centrally located office in Leipzig and Barcelona
Please send your detailed documents to firstname.lastname@example.org, your contact person is Andreas.
We look forward to your application and to you!