Myhotelshop is the leading digital performance marketing agency for hotels based in Leipzig and Barcelona.
Our 60 employees’ mission is to increase direct online sales for hotels by placing their own hotel website where people search for hotels: Both on metasearch platforms such as trivago, Tripadvisor and Google (Hotel Ads), as well as on search engines like Bing and Google.
Our “Managed Website Services” team creates and optimizes modern, elegant hotel websites in the field of tension between standardization and individual class.
For this purpose, we are looking for you! A media designer with focus on web (m / f / d) at our company headquarter in Leipzig, for 20 - 40 hours per week.
What you’ll do:
- Independent planning and creation of websites for our customers using CMS
- Revision, maintenance and quality assurance of existing hotel websites of our customers
- Further development and optimization of our website templates
- Participation in our continuous process improvement
- Coordination with the full management team when creating new websites
- Participation in company projects based on your interests and strengths
- graphic creation and template creation of online banners (ads for various social media channels)
What you’ll need:
- Experience in the design and creation of websites with content management systems
- Solid knowledge of user interface design and user experience
- Experience with Sitejet and / or Webflow would be an advantage
- Experience in the management of small to medium-sized projects
- Willingness to learn, initiative and creative will
- Reliability and enthusiasm for what you do
- Basic knowledge of SEO and accessible websites
- Good written and spoken German and English
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud and / or Affinity and Canva are a plus
What we offer:
- educational training in online distribution and e-commerce for hotels
- strong hands-on experience in conversion centered web design
- solid hands-on experience with common tools, web technologies and project management
- independent, result-oriented work
- Comprehensive help through your personal “workbuddy” and our mentor program
- A highly flexible working environment without fixed working hours little hierarchy (up to 100% home office possible)
- unlimited vacation days
- "No Asshole" policy
- Weekly sports courses, regular team events & many more benefits
- Further education opportunities through internal and external training
- Centrally located office in Leipzig & Barcelona
Please send your detailed application with reference projects and your salary expectations to email@example.com, your contact person is Julia.
We are curious and look forward to you!