myhotelshop is the leading performance marketing software & agency for hotels with offices in Leipzig and Barcelona.
Our 60 employees’ mission is to increase direct online sales for hotels by placing their own hotel website where people search for hotels: Both on metasearch platforms such as trivago, tripadvisor and Google Hotel Ads, as well as on search engines like Bing and Google.
In a time when the travel industry is drastically changing, we have the opportunity to help drive that change by producing innovative products that will meet hotels’ expectations and needs by using our top strengths to our advantage: our ability to adapt quickly and to focus on our users.
That’s why we are looking for you! So for a (Junior) Product Manager (f/m/d) to drive projects with the highest strategic importance for a product that serves hotels all around the globe. In this role, you’ll be on the front lines of innovation when it comes to online hotel marketing. As a (Junior) Product Manager, you’ll take responsibility for the whole life cycle of your initiatives: from ideation and research, to driving development and analyzing performance for future optimization.
Do you want to join an exciting and dynamic environment where you can see the impact of your work? Take responsibility from day one, question the status quo and above all: become part of our great team!
What you’ll do:
- Managing and evolving the vision, mission, and roadmap for a part of our platform
- Collaboration with Stakeholders, customers and Developers to innovate, implement and launch of products
- Collaborate with global commercial services partners and customers to co-develop a roadmap and drive products and features from concept to launch in a fast-paced environment.
- Turn data insights into products with actionable outcomes to the customer.
- Work in an agile environment and continuously review the business needs, refine priorities, outline milestones and deliverables, and identify opportunities and risks.
- Partner with stakeholders and customers across the organization to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization.
- Work with user-focused departments to define the user experience.
- Translate product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including user stories and acceptance test criteria.
- Prioritize and maintain the sprint backlog for assigned products, balance the requirements of stakeholders.
- Lead the product functional design process, based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology.
- Develop and maintain appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance post-launch to evaluate future investment.
- Coach other junior product managers in agile processes, team and stakeholder management.
What you’ll need:
- An educational background in Business, Computer Science, Design or a similar, relevant field.
- Experience in Product Management and/or Product Development.
- Established background in launching software or services in partnership with engineering teams and proficiency in prototyping, iterative development, understanding of agile principles.
- Experience in successfully driving end-to-end delivery of marketing and intelligence solutions, including a wide variety of mechanisms, e.g. dashboards, APIs, real time alerts, etc.
What we’d love you to have:
- Experience in managing agile software projects
- Willingness to take responsibility and ownership
- Experience in common web technologies
- A sense for technical and behavioral trends
- Ability to facilitate workshops, discovery sessions and reviews with a various set of stakeholders
- Experience in the field of User Experience designs
- Balance of technical knowledge and business acumen.
- Proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners, engineers, and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment.
- High degree of organization, individual initiative, and personal accountability.
- Fluent in English (as English is our company language)
What is in it for you:
- A key role in our product development that is essential to driving our business success
- A highly flexible working environment without fixed working hours little hierarchy
- A team that is pretty close to being a family
- „No asshole policy“
- Weekly sports classes, regular team events & a lot of other benefits
- Working from home possibilities or a centrally located office in Leipzig & Barcelona
We are looking forward to receiving your application documents via email to email@example.com Your contact person is Robert.
We are looking forward to reading from you!