Our 60 employees’ mission is to increase direct online sales for hotels by placing their own hotel website where people search for hotels: Both on metasearch platforms such as trivago, Tripadvisor and Google (Hotel Ads), as well as on search engines like Bing and Google.
In a time when the travel industry is drastically changing, we have the opportunity to help drive that change by producing innovative products that will meet hotels’ expectations and needs by using our top strengths to our advantage: our ability to adapt quickly and to focus on our users.
And now we are searching for you! Do you want to join an exciting and dynamic environment where you can see the impact of your work? Take responsibility from day one, question the status quo and above all: become part of our great team as a senior marketing manager! At least for one year, as you are joining for a maternity leave, but as we are growing that nicely...
What you’ll do:
- You are responsible for the further development of ideas as well as the conceptual planning, coordination and implementation of the marketing activities of myhotelshop, including the communication strategy
- You coordinate the tasks and employees in your team
- You develop and create content and media formats for various digital channels. Social media posts and campaigns, visual media, blog posts, as well as emails and newsletters
- You take control of the success. You will create reports, analyzes and you identify optimization potential by using Google Analytics
- You manage the Myhotelshop website and make changes with our CMS and you plan and create landing pages.
- You have new ideas for our Google and other search engine campaigns.
- You coordinate external service providers, stakeholders and partners in order to implement events or promotions with the sales team
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism or related field
- Several years of professional experience in a comparable position, ideally in the B2B area
- Experience in content marketing
- Excellent writing and editing skills in German and English as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business' various types of content
- Very good project management skills with a high level of organization and initiative
- A high sense of responsibility and the will to move things forward and meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills as well as creativity and innovative spirit
What is in it for you:
- An exciting full time position
- A highly flexible working environment without fixed working hours and little hierarchy
- A team that is pretty close to being a family
- „No asshole policy“
- Weekly sports classes, regular team events & a lot of other benefits
- Working from home or a centrally located offices in Leipzig & Barcelona
We are looking forward to receiving your application documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contact person is Kristin.
And we are curious and looking forward to you!